live, love, laugh. Just the way I like it.
My Dream in the Year of the Tiger
Chinese New Year is around the corner, what have you got in mind?
New trousers, dress, lingerie, socks, shoes, a Blackberry or maybe a relaxing holiday?
Previously, I mentioned that it was not much of a point to have new year resolutions when one cannot keep it. But I figured, no harm done if i created a wish list.
So here goes:
My GIANT TIGRESS wish list:
1. A perfect getaway with my loved ones, better still, AN ALL EXPENSE PAID TRIP
2. Advancement in what ever i'm pursuing right now (media sales job, modeling etc)
3. To earn as much money as possible so I can stop earning money (for the time being) until i'm broke and then get back to earning more money
4. To change my already-dying hand phone and get a better place to stay
5. To get in better shape so i'd feel healthy and slim even when i swallow a bucket full of KFC chicken
6. A wish for more wishes hehehe
Okay, I shan't be so greedy. But they are all achievable, no?
It would be a dream come true to visit Paris and Rome, the city of l o v e. Since my title suggests dream, that means only one choice.
But for now, I wish for a smooth career and happier days as I glide through the year of the Tiger.
Yours truly :)