live, love, laugh. Just the way I like it.
Even if it was barely 48hours, it felt great to be home.
I took the night flight back after work on Friday and came back on early Sunday morning.
Besides my parents, there was Phoebe:
Did you watch my homemade video of Phoebe?
Nah, here it is.
It felt like the most eventful Saturday, ever. Apart from my usual sleep in and movie marathons, this time around I spent the whole day accompanying my parents and hunting for good Jaybee fod.
One of my favourites:
Ice kacang without the kacang.
Looks more like Iced chocolate to me.
Oh, I went for a hair cut too.
I get a lot of people asking me about my hair and what I do to keep them long and healthy.
1) I shampoo my hair almost everyday. Not at night though to avoid getting a migraine.
2) Trim your hair every 2-3 months. You can always get the hairdresser to maintain the length of your hair.
3) My secret? Hah. I don't comb my hair.
Walked around the mall looking for a suitable salon. There's no one particular salon that I always go to. So I figured,
1) If there's more than 2 people in it, it should be alright. Not too many people though, you don't want to wait too long for a trim and it might be because they are pricing is amongst the lowest. Cannot pakai!
2) Salon staff must be friendly and communicative. You don't want to get a hairstylist who do not understand the haircut you are looking for.
I went hunting for DVDs as well! Bought a lot then I started to wonder if I'm going to be able to pass through the tight airport security.
My parents love the Korean bbq here:
I was still sick then but fight fire with fire! RAWR.
Anyway, here are some pictures from the recent Gatsby Fair @ Berjaya Times Square
Before that, congratulations to Nuffnang for having the LARGEST BLOGGERS' GATHERING as stated in the Malaysia Book of Records
Nuffies at work:
More than 500 bloggers turned up for the fair, there were plenty of games and prizes to be won too:
Human snake and ladder
I remember riding this, great way to get bruises.
Stay tuned for pictures from Kelly Clarkson's All I ever wanted tour!!