<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d1023744598823448988\x26blogName\x3d%E2%99%A5+charm+a+n+d+kiss+%E2%99%A5\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://charmandkiss.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://charmandkiss.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d4875667027311575527', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Home About Rewind Portfolio
Rachel Kristen
live, love, laugh. Just the way I like it.
picture
Hello from JB!
Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 12:19 AM
0 comment(s) - Leave a comment Back to Top
Hello loves, I'm back in my hometown in JB and one thing I noticed immediately is the weather! 

So cold it's as though you're at the peak of Cameron Highlands. Went out with Jeaseanjore today and apart from watching Homecoming (again! my second time!) we grabbed a pint at Baskin Robbins because it's the 31st today!

Taking one week off work and catching up with old friends and relatives back here.

 Hello! xx (I'm wearing a tube dress, not naked!)

Realized that I've not mentioned anything about new year resolutions neither have I blogged a "new year's entry". As I grow older, new year resolutions seem to last as long as my hangover =P
So I decided best to just stick with the regular..decide to do this, do it, then be happy that you've done it. Short term resolutions, I call them.

Anyway, it's CNY again! In a couple of days, we will be celebrating the Year of the Rabbit! I imagine that birth rate would increase in 2012 because it's the year of the Dragon next!
Some Chinese do practice the whole new year new clothes, new undies, new everything but for myself, everyday is like new year =P

Bought a couple of items just so mum can say, "Looks good, nice, or Wah new clothes again!"


Into earth tones and peep toes lately so I couldn't resist getting 'em. Also, love white dresses it brightens up your whole look:


And my other buys for the new year:


That's it for today, tomorrow I shall get my dose of DVDs and more good food!

Good night, loves! :)






Visitor Counter
Visitor Counter
« BACKWARD
FORWARD »