live, love, laugh. Just the way I like it.
Just got home from the Super GT semi finals held at Empire Gallery earlier this evening. It went really well considering there was no rehearsal on my part *phew*
Getting my makeup done.
Love getting pampered, I had 3 makeup artists curling my lashes, hair, and what not. Almost dozed off :D
Looks different! The wonders of makeup, they enlarge eyes, reduce pores, and turn heads.
and then I tweeted a backstage picture with the semi finalists:
Photo taken right after the show :)
So glad that it's a Sunday today.
A perfect Sunday to laze, have tea, and read a book or a magazine.
We found this place (also at Empire) called The Vanilla Place last weekend.
Green and white furniture
It caught our attention not just because of its cozy look but they also serve a variety of desserts.
From big and small macaroons to cake, pies, and other sweet stuff.
We ordered their best selling bread pudding. Note that the portion is pretty huge, just nice for 2-3 persons.
Roasted duck spaghetti *slurps*
We sat there for a few hours talking, reading, and eating. Now that's life! :)
I came across this page and decided to snap items that I stuff in my bag.
They may look all nice and stylish but what you do not know is how most girls stuff a lot of everyday items in those bags they carry :D
gold do I have in my bag? I think these are essential....
especially the hand sanitizer and lip balm.
You'll be surprised by the junks I carry in my huge bag. I have with me..
- 2 kinds of lip balm (the yellow stick from Burts Bee and another from Body Shop)
- Eye drops to help soothe my dry and tired eyes
- Dental floss to remove plague =P (I only started carrying this around after my 2 hours long scaling!! *traumatized* so I figured I better floss often to avoid having to go anytime soon)
- ZA two way foundation to help my skin stay shine-free all day/night long
- Eyeliner, both liquid and pencil eyeliner (I'm currently using Cyber Colours & Majolica Majorca)
- Not forgetting my wallet, tissue packets, keys, name card holder, and black berry :)
ohh and definitely not forgetting my G12 now! heheh
More or less..
Alright, I'm going to hit the sack now, thanks for reading.
Good night, peeps! Xx