<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d1023744598823448988\x26blogName\x3d%E2%99%A5+charm+a+n+d+kiss+%E2%99%A5\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://charmandkiss.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://charmandkiss.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d4875667027311575527', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Home About Rewind Portfolio
Rachel Kristen
live, love, laugh. Just the way I like it.
picture
open my heart.
Thursday, April 12, 2012, 11:50 PM
0 comment(s) - Leave a comment Back to Top


let it all out and scream my lungs out,
pretend like everything is okay and smile with a genuine heart,
one day i will marry my best friend who loves me the way i am,
who wants nothing but me and a lifetime of us.


i want to sing, dance, make a fool of myself,
like i had no worries, free and easy,
with you laughing along with me.


open my heart, let it rip apart,
then heal,
 this feeling is real,
the love, lust, and lost.


i want to wake up and see you next to me,
be the last person you say good night
and the first you think of when it is not alright.


guide me, take care of me, be there for me.
learn to love, trust and give,
i place my life in your hands,
but you couldn't comprehend.


open my heart, let it rip apart,
then heal,
 this feeling is real,
the love, lust, and lost.


my friends, they tell me to have faith,
that things will fall in place,
but all i want is you to take me away.


tell me everything is going to be okay,
 I want to carry on, float and glee
through a journey i will remember,
with you, my dearest, bee.


Just something random, got me started and typing away. I realize that I can write wholeheartedly when I don't put too much effort into thinking about what to write (if you get what I mean) because writing makes me feel better, i'm blabbering now. Peace.




Visitor Counter
Visitor Counter
« BACKWARD
FORWARD »