live, love, laugh. Just the way I like it.
Which are the easiest resolutions to achieve?
To forgo one or more resolutions, to gain weight *laughs*, and forget about creating any resolutions when we know for a fact that many of us will somehow lose track of them a few months down the road.
Here are my highlights of twenty twelve.
1) MUST WATCH films
The Dark Knight, The Avengers, Life of Pi, The Amazing Spiderman, The Hobbit, Snow White & The Huntsman, Hunger Games, Silent Hill, Man on a ledge, Abraham Lincoln, Mirror Mirror, The Bourne Legacy, Perks of being a wallflower, The Vow, Ted, Looper, The Lady (starring Michelle Yeoh), Rise of the Guardians, Here Comes the Boom, Pitch Perfect, and Jack Reacher.
2) Music albums that I can listen to over and over again
Pixie Lott - Young Foolish Happy Tour
Train - California 37
Aerosmith - Devil's Got a New Disguise (The Very Best of Aerosmith)
3) Places we visited in the past months
Bali, Perhentian Island, Redang Island, Phuket, Malacca, Penang, Johor, Kota Bahru, Ipoh, Taipei, Fraser's Hill, Chiang Mai, and Cameron Highlands.
4) How old are you now? Turned twenty four this year but still acting like I'm twenty one (sometimes even thirty depending on the time of the month *laughs*)
I also learned that God works in mysterious ways, he challenges your faith and when you think things aren't working out and the world seems to be against you, eventually he shows you what is right and guides you to become a better and happier person.
5) Lucky to have met a wonderful man who constantly makes me laugh.
Dear Brian, if you're reading this, I know it is not going to be an easy journey, and that I can be full of sh*t sometimes but thank you for your patience, love, persistence and for those times you crack jokes and made me feel like I'm your comedy (I swear that wasn't sarcasm) *giggles*
6) Bought my favourite hatchback and still loving it.
7) I've made many great friends, mainly my two girlfriends Lydia and Danie who are always there to laugh together over silly things that matter, over people who don't matter anymore, and everything else. Put us three together and you get a mix of spontaneous, witty, and funny conversations. Love you both and thank you for constantly encouraging me not to give up and for helping me smile again.
8) Concert of the year - Train @ KL Live
9) Yummy makan/drink/dessert places - Super Kitchen Pan Mee, Uncle Cheng's Beef Noodles, Last Polka desserts at The Bee, La MeeYa, Watami, Chilli Rush @ Jaya One, Nando's and Hokkaido (oh and GongCha).
10) Also a year filled with gifts, celebrations, and fun times. From birthdays to anniversaries, family gatherings to public holidays. You name it, we always find a reason to celebrate or go somewhere.
11) Best shops ( and everything under the sun) - Victoria's Secret, Forever 21, Sephora, SaSa, Cotton On, Charles & Keith, Asian Avenue @ Sunway Pyramid, and Watson's (still my favourite personal store)
12) All time favourite social media platform - Twitter
13) Hairstyles and hair colour changed from long to short, short to long, brown to dark brown, purple ends, pink and blonde streaks and back to brown.
14) No longer a blackberry user, forced to change to touch screen but it's doing a good job so far
15) Favourite quote this year -
Remember that when you hit rock bottom, there's no where else to go but up! so smile.
16) Going into my third year working for a great company. What more can I ask, twenty twelve has been fulfilling but let's hope 2013 will be even better! Happy New Year's Eve guys!
When 2013 comes, tell yourself "This'll be my year" :)